Tuesday 24 March 2015

Ben post #1

Hi I am Fu Zhang about to start my 3,988 mile journey along the Yangtze I am a old man about 40 years old in the Tang dynasty. and I took my lovely horse hui to the source  of the Yangtze river it was a great ride there. The Year is 700 A.D and It is about 100˚ degrees out right now. The time I went down the mountain it got bigger and bigger. the river got pretty big after thirty minutes. I decided to ride by boat because the land was a jungle and there were not that many pathways I trek on to a yak farm and ask the owner if I could buy his boat for my trip along the yangtze. He told be I would have to pay 100 dollars for it I thought that was a good deal and I took the boat and sped off…
As I continued my journey along the yangtze I ran into my uncle fang tui. He asked me where I got my boat. I told him “From a farmer down the river”. He asked me If he could come along. I said if he let me ask him about his job. Uncle Fang is a tea farmer. He told me about his tea tree and how he roasted the leaves. It’s amazing how when I was a little boy we were poor and tea was our living. Now Fang is crazy rich. The demand for tea has gone up because of the golden age and the wars were over because the soldiers could have something besides water to drink because in the war thats all they had.

No comments:

Post a Comment