Tuesday 24 March 2015

Ben post #2

2. As my journey brings me down the yangtze river. I can feel the calmness of the air around me. I pull my boat ashore and there are bamboo craftsmen making stuff out of bamboo. They were working on a couple of different things. Four of them were working on a giant house. I pulled my boat ashore and asked them what the house was for. One man walked up to me and introduced himself. His name is Hong sui. He said it was for himself because he just bought a cow and he needed some space to store it. I congratulated him for his cow. (cows are really important and valuable.) One of the other guys was making some sort of flute. I asked them if they liked their job. They all said “it is the only thing making me money so i guess I like any job.” I said goodbye and left on my boat. As I continue my way along the yangtze, I journey out of the mountains in into more dense jungle.  By the end of the day I was tired. I tried to find a village to find somewhere to sleep. There was a farmer sitting on a chair drinking. I pulled ashore and asked him if I could spend the night. He said only one one condition. If I helped him catch fish the next day. I woke up the next morning at about eight a.m. It was time for breakfast. I pulled out my chair and sat down.

No comments:

Post a Comment