Tuesday 24 March 2015

The journey of a farmer heading to Wuhan to Yichang

Hi my name is tingi flamir i am from the tang dynasty we are going to travel from Wuhan to Yichang. i live along the yangtze river and my house is made with the finest bamboo i work as a farmer and the yangtze river helps me keeps my job and my family well and healthy. My family was introduced to buddhism and we are going to follow the religions. My family and I thought of going on a trip to wuhan to sell our crops we are going to head there tomorrow. Ok let us start our journey to the wuhan I have heard it is very nice to sell crops to the people of wuhan. ok okil ,tilie, vitern, come on lets get in our carriage, ok here we go. they journeyed along the yangtze river until they came across there first stop. wow this area is a great place to sell crops i don’t think much people here are farmers so we are bound to get something. about 20 minutes later tingi and her family had gotten enough money to trade for water and some meat for their next stop. wow they did have some pretty good meat over there. Oh here we are about a mile further we will be at our final stop children ok? better start getting those crops ready to trade. 30 minutes later they came to last stop. im so exited to see all these new places. aren’t you guys exited for this, this was your first trip across to another country. The children seemed very happy. Oh yes we are here, children you better start getting the stand ready to sort our crops. at the end they sold all there crops and got new materials from their trades. and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment